i hope you all had a great Christmas, Hanukkah and holiday season! 2007 is almost in the history books, and i hope you had a great year… i did. in the past year i’ve decidely come up with some new year resolutions… and i’ve never really set any serious ones before… so you know i’m getting older (hopefully wiser).
so here are some things i hope to resolve in 08:
– Sleep Better (already working on this one, i’m in the process of testing out a Tempurpedic Mattress… i’ll blog with results in the near future)
– Update My Blog Software (spam fighting has gotten better in the last 2 years that i’ve had comments disabled, so i’m looking forward to bringing comments back)
– Vacation More (did you know in Europe it’s very common for the average worker to have 8 weeks of vacation per year… i’m soooo jealous)
– Refocus More Energy on My Business (don’t worry TicketCity, i’m still gung-ho and excited about my future there)
– Give More (i’m blessed and i absolutely need to give more… just not to the Federal Government i think i give enough there)
so there ya go… now you know where my head is at. if you’ve got any goals for the 2008 year i wish you the best and hope you overcome the challenges that you face along the way.
Have a Happy New Year!!